The construction business can be ever-changing. With Insurance Partners Group, you can count on your construction insurance needs being met, no matter how often they change.
The day to day operations of a firm involved in the construction field present countless opportunities and challenges. One area that should not be challenging is your insurance program. You need coverage that is broad, responsive to your particular needs, and cost effective. Insurance Partners Group commercial accounts staff understand contractors. We review what is and is not covered, then provide options and answers.
In general, most contractors’ insurance needs fall into one or more of the following areas:
- General Liability: Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage if the contractor is legally responsible.
- Contractor’s Equipment: Coverage can be written on specific, high valued items. Coverage can also be “blanketed”, providing a total value of tools and equipment coverage.
- Automobile: Provides coverage for your commercial autos, trucks and trailers.
- Building: Provides coverage coverage for your owned or leased building.
- Bonds: Please see our section on bonding for examples and descriptions.
We understand that there is a lot to worry about when it comes to construction – let us worry about the insurance for you. Give us a call at 888.509.1730 or fill out the online quote form and let us get back to you. Together, we can make sure your construction project is properly insured and safe from anything that may try to get in your way.